Saturday, April 14, 2012

From the Candy Shop


The candy shop is now open again, it has been a while no? The week Eric Winter is the rare confection who has the right amount of cute, handsome and the smooth, melt in your mouth sexy factor! Not to mention a sense of humor. Eric recently started to star of ABC'S GCB as the extremely adorable and mischievous Luke Lourd. Lawd, if he would have gotten out of his car with no pants like on the show when he got rear ended, we would have ended up back at the Casa right quick! Before acting, Winter was a male model and had some high profile campaigns, such as one print campaign for Tommy Hilfiger and then went on to stars in a slew of tv shows like Brothers and Sisters, and The Mentalist. He is also ambassador for Operation Smile, which is a nonprofit medical service organization and aides the children's medical charity provides cleft lip and palate repair surgeries to children worldwide. And he has a heart too. I'm getting weak..........

13 comments:

  1. He's delicious.

    And we needed more man candy on the GCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is delicious. He's definitely one that will just keep getting better with age. Yummy!

    Have a grand weekend doll!

    Huggs
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/14/2012

    I'm glad someone else finally spotted him. He was in Alyssa Milano's movie Sunday At Tiffany's and is dee-lish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As gay guy I have to say, Eric Winter isn't good looking,...he is SEX ON LEGS. Go see the ugly truth...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, he does have that mischievious look and that smile......

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....ouh I can't breathe, he's too hot !

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet JESUS his fineness is overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty... I knew such creatures exist! I am loving the candy this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eric Winters is HOT!! I enjoy every minute he is on GCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like a piece of him I do believe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That smile would get me into trouble with him everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Bob, he is a great addition to the cast of man candy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. now I'd like to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!