Monday, April 23, 2012

Fun and Some Frolic


Well, how time flies when one has fun. Has it been four days already? I am back to the Casa after visiting good friend Patty PassAround in our nations lovely capital city, and the weather was outstanding to have a spring walk a about and take in the sights. I had no real agenda, or landmarks to see, or museums to view, as I have been to these spot many times. No... this was all about just a good time, or if you will, complete debauchery, food, and some cock-a-tails! My hostess's townhouse is right in the thick of the gayhborhood so we could stumble, errrrr...... I mean walk, to just about everything easily. After a nice relaxing brunch on Saturday we had to visit my favorite drinking spot Nellie's Sports Bar. We were there for happy hour, granted we got there at 2:30, so we were a tad early. But the eye candy is just a sight to see and from watching the crowds of queens from the roof deck gave us a bird's eye view!!! And from the inside it also gave me a view of my favorite bartender...

 
On our walk about, we also had a stroll through Dupont Circle, Meridian Park and passed along many of these busy outdoor eateries.



The highlight for me though was Saturday night at Town Dance Boutique.

 

Town for me  captures the feeling of the clubs days of yester year. Town is a very chic two story club, with a melting pot of all types, great Dj's, the right touch of camp, and a bevy of hot boys! Town also has a great drag show every Saturday night. This time the talents of Shi-Queeta Lee,Tatiana, yes, from Drag Race , Lena Lett, Jessica Spaulding Deveraux and Ba'Naka. Shi-Queeta is always a real talent and never disappoints, and does one hell of a mean Tina Turner! And Tatiana looked amazing and could really tear up the floor boards. The other thing about Town is it has plenty of room to roam in, and dance which we did plenty. I also met several guys, one of which was getting a little to clingy. He was also afraid to touch the Mistress. Something just not right!!!! A fun night!!! Good times! Sunday was a gathering of the clan for Sunday brunch and then lots of lounging! I tell ya, the men of DC are among the most put together I have seen in some time. They have really stepped it up. Every other guy was just so cute, I wanted to take them all home, but as you know the Casa is already full. I should really collect something else, like perhaps stamps. I must simply plan a return trip already. Nothing like a good weekend debauching I say. Except for those hang overs. Tootles!

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time there!!! In all my travels, I like many cities, but would agree, DC has some of THE finest men of any!!! And Nellies is one fun place...been there many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I haven't been there for a couple years to do a show, but must get back. It's one of the cleanest cities and your right some of the damn cutest guys around. And that bartend could make me more than a drink honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love DC.
    And I love a nelly bartender.

    Sounds like yet another fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say...It's just a very nelly time there!!!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous4/24/2012

    Darling, please don't stop collecting men! Stamps are boring and while philately sounds fun like a blowjob, it ain't - it's just stamps.
    Besides, more men in the Casa means more boys I can lure away with trails of canapes and cock-a-tails to my own dark cave to do my chores for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well cute Craigery, you do have a point! Plus men are much more fun to lick!

      Delete
  5. sounds like a great time and thank you for the tour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Gawd...... do I love Town and their drag shows are excellent there! Sounds like you may have had a good lit weekend sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next tiem your down here, lets meet up Mistress, I would love to hit the Twon with you!!! Sounds like you had a great time, and yes...the boys here are very put together and hot,,,except the ones I like are all gay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Washington DC, one of my favorite cities!!! Sound like you debached alright!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great weekend. I am so not shocked you like the men of DC, THEY ARE HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If your good at collecting something why change now? Nellies I have been to and that is one fun bar! Glad you had a cool weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Mistress I just adore your stamina!!!!! So glad you had a nice weekend my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Washington DC-HOT MEN-AGREED!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11/29/2012

    Hi therе! Ι just wanted tο аsk if уоu
    evеr havе any isѕues ωith haсkerѕ?
    Му last blog (wordpresѕ) was hacκed and I ended
    up lоѕing a feω months of hаrd ωork ԁue to no ԁata backup.
    Do you haνe any mеthods to protect agaіnst hackerѕ?


    https://www.flatworldκnoωledgе.cοm/uѕеr/532977/
    My site - TENS machine Hire

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1/01/2013

    I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's а very eаsу on thе eyes ωhich makes it
    much more enjoyable for me to come heге anԁ visit more
    often. Did you hire out a dеveloper to create
    your thеme? Fantastic work!

    http://www.fοstегclub.com/members/і80equipment
    Feel free to surf my web page :: bucket truck

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!