Monday, April 16, 2012

Things Are Looking Up for Monday.......

......or should I say sideways, or down, or diagonal!!!
Happy Monday to all my lovelies. The Mistress had a wonderful weekend with visiting family,,,again, and is now in a dirty mood since I didn't see any beaus this weekend. Although I did watch the Iron Lady. Which is ironic with this post for Monday, with all the hard iron your sure to see!!! Like the Mistress, this photographer is never one to shy away from a little, or big, ahhhhh, edge... in his images! He is one of my favorites, Dutch photographer Erwin Olaf awhile back, did this eye-popping editorial entitled L’HOMO for Linda magazine. Denim editorials and campaigns are inherently sexy, but this one "raises" it to a whole new level. I’ve been listening to the song Monster from Lady Gaga’s The Fame Monster album yesterday , and the part “I’ve never seen one like that before… that boy is a monster” seems like the appropriate song for this post today............

And y'all watch out this week, and be careful of sharp objects. We wouldn't want anyone losing an eye! What do you think of the Black Stallion? ewwwww doggie! I have a funny feeling our Auntie Flame will enjoy that! Tootles!

25 comments:

  1. When you group the photos all together it kinda looks like a clock....with really big, um, hands.



    I wonder if they sell that at IKEA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right my freind! What time do you have in Smallville? And again, I hear next year they will be sold at IKEA!

      Delete
  2. Happy Monday sweetie hope you have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord. I gagged when I saw the dude with the white pants. That's just too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honey, it can never be too much. someone best brush up of her gag skills!

      Delete
  4. well, this post say what on your mind....and it sure aint Windsong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your right, it is definelty not windsong!

      Delete
  5. Wow... the level of details is.. breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IN-TENSE, photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED A CIGARETTE after viewing that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, cool photos! And I betting the one in the white could give a couple things a good workout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on let's be REAL!
      The guy in the white pants isn't real it's a DILDO.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but a guy can dream.

      Delete
  9. All of a sudden, I wanna go to a baseball game and get a ballpark frank????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will you get all the fixins with it?

      Delete
  10. WOW! Talk about your jaw breakers! Have a wonderful week Mistress! And things are looking up already....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Mistress this certainly woke up this old broad! Erwin Olaf takes the term "head shots" to another level. have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dutch photographer did an excellent job grabbing our attention!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That first one...total turn on.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this summer I'll try for the second look myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could we get pictures of that please?

      Delete
    2. yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing that myself ;)

      Delete
  15. Anonymous4/17/2012

    Oh Mistress, I loved this post. I have this series as part of my screen saver collection. I never tire of trying to visualize the nice stiffies under those pants. The chocolate stiffy looks like it is a little dangerous but probably fun to attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That first one has me pretty much in the same state.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!