Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Most Fabulous Book Ever!!!!!!!!!!




Calling all drag queens and lovers of drag......finally...a coffee table book!!!!! I'm very excited about this.....d.r.a.g. is a 160-page 28x28cm Coffee Table Book collection of top drag stars captured by some of the best fashion and celebrity photographers, and is a celebration of the beauty and diversity of drag. It features top performers from all over, and the book is also raising money for independent film production. The book is stunning as hell, with favorites I'm sure you'll recognize and some new ones you won't!! The queens also represents a good cross section of famed queens to little known queens. The book was the creation, and also compiled by the talented and handsome Christopher Logan, along with Austin Young, Dusty Cunningham and other photographers. The book will hit at the end of JUNE, and currently is available through AMAZON.COM and other online booksellers. Mine has been on pre-order since two mouths ago!!!!!! If you do drag, or are one of our huge fans, THIS is the drag book to have!!!!!
 

19 comments:

  1. Heading to Amazon now so i can get my Big book Of Glamazons!
    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/27/2012

    o m f g finally something fun for our living room. (besides the sling and sex toys of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO NEED THIS!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE TIP TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!!!! I can't believe how long it took! These picture teasers are amazing, so getting this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be Serious Fierciosity !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading this I headed to Barnes and Noble and they ordered it for me, and said they may get some copies but not many! This looks like a fun coffee table book to have! Sharon Needles...OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the tid bit!!!! I am gping to get my copy now! What a treasure trove of beauties!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incomparable queens here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!!!! I so want and need this!!!!! I love myself some of you queens!!!! I already placed my order, they seem to be going fast. Thank you for posting this Mistress! Fabbbbbbbbbulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh ......how sweet this will be!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Philmah Bocks? This book really does have every queen! How many are in there do you know? I have to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is a small bookstore in the village that had some copies. I ahhened to see a poster for it and thought of you. And the shop was sold out already. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I believe it. Amazon only had like a limited number left already too!

      Delete
  13. Makes me want to peak inside the drag world a little deeper, and get a copy of dr.a.g.!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is great!!!! Finally a collection of all our Grande Dames so to speak in one book!!!!! I'll have to look into this. The pictures look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This will most certainly need a special place to be seen in!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!