Thursday, November 15, 2012

Parlor Game!


So, it's almost the weekend and what a better night to have parlor games at the Casa. I recently came across these pictures of these blond bevies. I was shocked to learn their identities. So let's gather round for some gin spritzers and look at the pictures. To the right winner, will be a cock-a-tail party complete with twister, the keys in the fish bowl, and a night with the houseboys of your choice. And don't cheat! If you don't know, I'd love to hear any guesses. More than one winner, well, I guess you will have to fight it out in the pit covered in honey!!!!! Answers later......

UPDATE.......
                                           

                                                                  KIM NOVAK!
 
AMANDA LEPORE!
 
MORGAN FAIRCHILD!

11 comments:

  1. Are we including the top photo? If so, that's Canada's Linda Evangelista.

    Next, Kim Novak. Although for a moment I thought it was Shirley MacLaine in Sweet Charity.

    Next...Anna Nicole Smith?

    Next...Morgan Fairchild?

    Have my houseboy scrubbed and sent to my room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you were closest Mj! Since you came the closest, I'll send over a houseboy and a midget for your entertainment!

      Delete
    2. YAY!

      Thank goodness I didn't have to fight it out with Wally in the honey pit.

      Delete
  2. Burt Lancaster?
    George Clooney?
    Rock Hudson?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a damn clue on 2 or 3, but is the first a young Barbara Eden?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mandrell Sisters? I sense some Nashville there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't a clue, but can I just have a houseboy anyhow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, Ill say the third is Morgan Fairchild byt the other two,no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd gladly just drop my keys in the fish bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn! I missed it...

    (Of course I would have won)...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/16/2012

    I missed it, and I likely would have only gotten the last one right.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!