Friday, December 28, 2012

From the Candy Shop


Well, well, well, looks like this will be the last visit to the Candy Shop for 2012, so we may as well go out with a sweet bang! The beautiful and addictive confection this week is the very bad for our diets, Lukas Ridgeston, a decadent, rich and very smooth Slovak actor in gay erotic movies and model in Bel Ami gay erotic magazines and books . Ridgeston received a university degree in architecture in June 1999. One of Ridgeston's other interests is his Mini Coopers. Among the characteristics for which he is known are startling sweet and seductive blue eyes, which have been described as "wolf-like", and the copious quantity of cream produced during his, well, we'll leave that to the imagination. I can't help but wonder if he carries a big Toblerone, like the unique milk chocolate bar, including nougat, almonds and honey with a distinctive lonnnnnnng shape? I'm willing to find out, those eyes had me at hello********

24 comments:

  1. Oh my! I certainly wouldn't mind spending a day getting to his creamy center.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sole Bro.5/07/2017

      I just like being in his company and go from there (IYKWIM)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. designing wally-more than just a jawbreaker......

      Delete
  3. I have always thought Lukas is drop dead handsome, and yes, what he crries makes the Toblerone look small!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! He could make me do whatever he wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lukas Ridgeston will be 40 next year (2013) and he retains all the chraisma of his videos when he was 18. If possible, he is also sexier and more handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trick and Treat5/07/2017

      Age is good and the learning experience of making someone enjoy the fruits of manhood and its pleasure's

      Delete
  6. his eyes, and more, are irrestible

    ReplyDelete
  7. guess i'll have to look him up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmmm.... my gawd, that is some sweet candy!!!!!! As I'm blushing....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again probably not good when a straight guys eyes go to his huge festivus pole huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCC candy! And at 40, I hear he is coming back in front of the camera again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GOOD MORNING WOOD this is called! He is incredibly sexy! HELLO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just mouthwatering...me and my boyfriend would just love to mate him... ops, I meant meet him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would love to spend a couple of hours, NO... make that DAYS with him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My teeth just rotted, looking at him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. my my my my my! Such a sweet confection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. by the looks of what I see, I don't know my jaw would ever shut again! He is so hot for 40!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr .B.5/07/2017

      I agree age is just a number if you got it flaunted and I love to have the opportunity with him and I'm twenty years older then him

      Delete
  17. Lukas is drop dead gorgrous. If I met a guy that thick, I don't know I'd know what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I been a Fan of Luke for many years and his photos have got me interest in men like him. Respect and partnership for 1 on 1

    ReplyDelete
  19. One Guy with other5/07/2017

    Photo #3
    Love to be the one pulling those briefs off you and take junior both ways

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!