Monday, December 10, 2012

Silver and Gold........No Blues......

~CHEERFUL, Monday Everyone... Oh my...regular readers of this blog may have noticed a oh so slight, but significant change in my Monday post...No more Bichin' about Monday Blues...Just enjoy it while it lasts! Silver and gold has got me in a good mood today........
 
*Silver and gold, silver and gold, Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold- How do you measure its worth? Just by the pleasure it gives here on earth. Silver and gold, silver and gold, Mean so much more when I see Silver and gold decorations On ev'ry Christmas tree.*



Silver and gold Christmas balls as you know make me happy..... of course, my day at the spa also has me in a exceptionally relaxed, rejuvenated, and terrific mood! Come on Monday....just give me your worst. I also had my first Christmas party to attend, with some friends I hadn't seen in some time. Between the guest and libations, and mistletoe all round, all is good this Monday! And these silvery and gold wish list items make me happy too, and wanting........
 
Gold guiled birdcage, course I'd need a bird first......

How cuuuuuute is this silver hare bank from Michael Arman?

Gold Tom Ford cuff links....need I say more?
 
Silver spiked Christian Loubantins....for the flashy party....

Who doesn't need a conversation clutch, from Judith Leiber, in the shape of a gold egg?
Must have this shaker..........

 
But alas, if none of these end up under the tree, can I have at least the Midas houseboy?

Who couldn't use him right? How fun at the parties! Too much dreaming? I really need to grow up huh? Ohhhhhhh'well... tomorrow is another day...
 
 TOOTLES!

17 comments:

  1. Golden Boy looks like an Oscar statuette come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if I'd like the Silver Shaker or my own Golden Boy more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why decide....after all, someone needs to shake the cock-a-tail!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12/10/2012

    I'll take the shaker and the shoes this time. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/10/2012

    Oh that silver hare, I have a thing for hares, I want to lollop round the garden with flopsie big ears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue balls at the Casa? I couldn't even contemplate such a thing.... Handy tip... Get the cage first... bird droppings can be such a bore to remove from ones furnishings....

    Oh... and just pop the shaker and the cuff links into my stocking Darling. I'm not asking for too much am I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asking to much? Why no. And if your extra good, I'll even put a houseboy in there for you!

      Delete
    2. Princess, I think it is highly unlikely there has ever been blue balls at the Casa-EVER!

      Delete
    3. no arguments from this end of the peanut gallery for once.

      Delete
  6. Let's face it honey, you just like any balls period.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is quite the list Mistress! I was just in Bloomingdales in the city steaming up the caselines looking at the Judith Leiber clutches. So stunning and unique. But at $2000 a pop, well, not quite in the budget at the moment. Hope your Monday was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a cool shaker! You do know I can paint myself gold and can be hired for duties at the Casa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmmm, well, if the Mistress can't use you I have several things to be tended to around here.

      Delete
    2. Cali-Boi, you can be the door boy. When arrivals are present they can pull the door rope to ring the bell.

      Delete
  9. That birdcage is pretty neat, but then again anything architectural I like. And I think the golden boy was already promised to me!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!