Sunday, January 6, 2013

Beef & Drag Sunday Brunch

Oh Sunday, and who doesn't like a late Sunday Brunch with some Beef and Drag? The Mistress will be back with more after her brunch with friends, but in the meantime, I'm severing up some Beef and Drag of our own with the beef of........

Renato Ferreira, born in 1990, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, is a very tasty Brazilian model.At 5-foot-11 tall and incredible physique, Ferreira is one of the much sought-after male models from the prestigious stables of Ford Model Brazil. I don't know about you, but I think I'll finish him off like  cheesecake!


And the drag side of things with the stunning Vivienne Pinay! Beauty is everything for this fishy pin-up girl. A Big Apple bombshell, she's not above getting her perfectly manicured claws out if you get on her wrong side.

 
Of course any good establishment has some lovely atomsphere tune and why not some of sultry vocals of the talented Julie London and some Black Coffee.
 

10 comments:

  1. Beef'n'Drag.
    It's on the menu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/06/2013

    Well, if you have any leftovers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A feast for the senses! I love me some Julie London!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beef or fish.....I can't decide! But I do love Black coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renato looks like one of your houseboys! Isn't that the uniform there? Im crushing......and Vivienne is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been crushing and lusting after Renato Ferreira, myself!

      Delete
  6. Is it me, or does Vivienne look like a young RuPaul in the fish pic! Renato lift me breathless.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1/06/2013

    Damn, he's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely brunch with a Julie London classic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow he is yummy thing

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!