Friday, February 15, 2013

From the Candy Shop


This week welcomes back the opening of the Candy Shop and none to soon, for I have to bring you the cream of the crop, however, which is why I saved it for after the holiday! This is better than a cinnamon and sugar coated treat! The delectably tastey hunk is warm and bewitching.... Jose Parra is 24 yrs old. He just recently started modeling a couple of months ago, and he says he breaks the modeling criteria for being 5'11 and his look. Jose definitely considers himself edgy, and loves fashion and editorial work and wishes one day he can be  recognized as a model in the field. I don't think he has ANYTHING to worry about! Jose can be seen putting the "skin" back in Rufskin, where he is their  new jean and underwear model. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........













15 comments:

  1. I have to lie down now, thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this candy is giving me a sugar attack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I does have a special fondness for the Latino mens, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this candy makes me randy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to see a hawt model not shorn within an inch of his life. his eyebrows even look natural- beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW… I heard that hair was back… guess he proves it… he even has pubes… Time to sell your stock in Gillette and Norelco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will say, I LOVE the fact that he does not shave his legs. Very manly!

      Delete
  7. God I can’t stand it, it should be against the law for a man to be this hot andstill be allowed to walk around in public.
    This guy is just too hot for words. Great face, incredible body. This man can change more than a tire any day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg!!!!!!lord have mercy on my soul!!!!!!!!!!i need a drink,even though i dont drink lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talk about a good reason to pray at night! now that's some sweet candy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang he really is dapper in every way I can think of! I can't stop looking at him....

    ReplyDelete
  11. ....and then there is the shot with the bow tie...very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My gods!!! How handsome is this man? You'd need a crowbar to get me away from him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He could wear just the shirt and bow tie in bed if he wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you every one ��❤️����‍♂️��

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!