Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oh, l'amour, l'amour



Well, it seems like St Valentines has snuck up on us yet again! And time for Cupid to hit us with one of his naughty arrows!
 

 
What kind of cupid are you feeling like today? I'd have to go with the no strings attached, and the fashionistia!
 
 
I have always enjoyed St.Valentine's Day. It always puts me in a sublime and happy mood. In the past when I was in short or my long term relationships, Valentines Day was always just another day. Why would one need a special day to tell your loved one how you feel. It was usually a quiet time, with a special little card on the quite.Although I did cook the ex dinner one year in just a apron!!!!!
 
 
Now since my single days, I'm still enjoying meeting new beaus and have a swell time with the Lad. But I have always thought to tell everybody all year long how you feel about them, just by saying or doing little things. And lets face it, Cupid has hit me with his arrows aplenty since being single!
 
 
 
But how fun would this box of candy be to receive? Love all the sayings on it.!
 
 
So...... what do you all say..........
 
 
 
How,***errr**, how corny is that?  You are all my Valentine's, my sweets! So I have no major plans for the night, although the Lad will be coming over for the night, like he does every Thursday night, where I do believe I feel a kiss coming on!
 
 
 
 
 
Any big plans for any of you tonight? Please do share, I'm nosey like that! In the meantime...
 
Have a wonderful St Valentine's Day!
XOXOXO

17 comments:

  1. It's just another day for us in Smallville. Since I show my love for Carlos every day, today is just that, another day.

    Plus, I hate Hallmark, and florists and chocolatiers telling me what to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I misread the title of the Cupid chart as "Dick Your Cupid" -- but was I really wrong? Have a great Valentines Day, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm old fashion cupid!! Happy Valentine's day....lots of chocolate today. Such a cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you and Peggy have lots in common!?! I would say Im naughty but don't see one! Happy Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That box of chocolates is pretty funny. And I love these cupids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that the Mistress with the fire engine red lipstick? I love the self absorbed cupid. Hilarious!!! Happy Vday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Love the filthy rich cupid! Maybe that arrow will hit me! Happy Valentine's Day, darling! And I have the feeling there will be more than a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha so cute!!! Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I think I can put an actual name of guys I know to every single one of those cupids

    ReplyDelete
  10. Old fashioned, but i wouldn't mind being filthy rich, too! happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you know me, of course I'm partial to filthy rich cupid...he's so lazy he doesn't even have to fly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel a kiss coming on? That will lead to even more sin under the sheets I have a feeling! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Mistress! Happy Valentine's Day, such a cute post! I adore all the cupids! William and I will be home where we will enjoy our usual evenging cocktail! Have some wonderful sin with the Lad!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I assume Peggy and you are good friends then?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Valentines Mistress. I have to pick the fashionistia also , althought some days it could be desperate some days!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This makes me want a shooter.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!