Saturday, April 6, 2013

International Relations


No...... the Mistress isn't talking to you from the Kremlin in Red Square, but I am doing my part to build American and Russian International ties. About  three weeks ago, I was excited to get a call from my Russian, yes, do you remember my Russian? We had dated for the spring of 2011 till he returned to Russia. If your new to the Casa, I had met Vitali at work,  no, it wasn't a scandal, as I work in a different position. As a matter of fact, I hardly ever saw him at work after we started dating. For all intense and purposes I coined him "The Russian on here. Vitali went back to Russia after living here seven years, to tend to family issues back in Moscow. About three weeks ago, I got a call from him, who said he would be coming back for a few weeks to visit some family who live here., and he wanted to know if I could play hostess. Of course I'm all to willing, since we had such a whirlwind romance of the spring of 2011!


Never let it be said I didn't do anything to help international relations!!! I'm all to willing since he is a tall dirty blond Russian with that dark and authoritative accent!!!!! I took a half day yesterday to pick him up at the airport in Baltimore. I tell you with service like mine, next thing you know, I be in here..... general assembling.........


Anyway, upon picking Vitali up, he was still as adorable as before, and when he gave a warm greeting and started talking I drop the luggage. A accent will get me every time. We got all caught up for a while before hitting the road. I pride myself on being spontaneous, so I decided after his dreaded flight, to take him into Baltimore to the Lexington Square Market to my favorite seafood eatery Faidley's Seafood, for one of Nancy Faidley's famous crab cake specials with beer, went to the Harbor for a little harbor cruise to relax... then hit the road to come home to the Philadelphia area. He'll be here for a week at the Casa, before he leaves to visit his family. But he wants me to take him to the airport when he returns. I think he just wants some pillow talk before take off!!! My best arena to do international relations!!!!  I'm not one to jeopardize our ties with Russia, so , I'm to willing to oblige!

 On the way home I told him of all the things we will do and see, and at least one night planned dancing, and a little dinner party at the Casa. Then I caught myself singing Fly Me to the Moon. Embarrassing.....but he fell asleep in the car before getting to the Casa. 


 
When we got to the Casa I made a late dinner,  we talked , had three bottles of wine, listened to jazz, and shared a cuban outside, one of my gulity pleasures, and I told him again of all the plans. He is so cute...he said " Are all American boys so exciting and spontaneous as you ?" I said," Alas.....no."
 
meanwhile blogging may be a bit light this week 

26 comments:

  1. aw what a cutie sounds like you'll have a lovely time

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome Ambassador of International Relations you are!
    Have loads of fun dear Maddie!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she plans to. Did you know here in the East the Mistress's boudior is a certified foreign welcome center? Hence all the houseboys who don't leave.

      Delete
  3. Will you guys be acting act scenes from Dr Zhivigo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress. It got me to thinking, a United Nations job is just what you need. You can continue your United Nations Men Collection. Looking foward to meeting the Russian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny Mistress with these men! And you in Red Square would be something! He looks so cute! I must be wiped!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no it was the Mistress's singing....it always works!

      Delete
  6. I do believe you would be good in international relations! And are the rumors true about Russian boys, you know???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's all true! And the Mistress is dutch /Czeh mix. You do the math.

      Delete
    2. Do love me some russians, you just dont get beef the same way anywhere else.

      Delete
  7. Are all American boys so exciting and spontaneous as you ?" I said," Alas.....no." I don't know why this made me laugh so hard! I can see why posting may be lighter.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a One Man UN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would swear there is always something going on at the Casa!!! I'm sure you'll be a wonderful hostess! I too love a Russian accent, the things it will make one do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. " as I work in a different position"? I thought you did all the positions? I love Russian guys, so sexy! Im sure you'll have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to come to you and have a visit. I have yet to be in USA. Have a good time;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds as thought his trip is off to a good start. I love the market in Balitmore. Your Russian is quite cute, will you be keeping him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. her stable should be full by now certainly?

      Delete
  13. Anonymous4/06/2013

    I'm not expecting any updates for a few days. Have fun! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't think of a better person to do Russian relations! I do realize it's the accent but there is something mysterious about the Russians, iand it's a trun on for this old broad! Have a good time together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a wonderful time. But watch he doesn't slip you any Russian non sense, like the vodka! It's smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's a cutie alright! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The last Russian I was with, well, I couldn't walk right for a couple days you lucky dawg!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vitali, that name alone is sexy! So glad we have citizens like you to continue building relations. You can send him to Brooklyn if you should need a break.

    ReplyDelete
  19. "She was here on earth to make sense of its wild enchantments” This sounds like the case to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You can expect a lot of generosity from Russian men Mistress. I have dated a few. So glad to hear you have reconnected again!!! Nice to have connacts all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are too lucky Mistress! I never thought that Russians were any more attractive than anyone else until I began working in an area where 95% of the people are Russian. They have a really unfair rate of attractiveness. For every one ugly Russian man you'll see twenty hot ones. The accent? I used to think British accents were cute but a Russian accent blows it away. I'd rank it right up there with Australian.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!