Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Provincetown's Sordid DirtyLaundry


Well it does seem like forever since I was here last! I must admit Anita Moorecock did a pretty good job keeping things up back at the Casa du Borghese. A wonderful time was had by all this year. Provincetown is quickly becoming a must for me every year it seems. This year was a new  experience...during bear week, and what a very fun bunch, and very friendly group! The only problem was many would forget the size of myself when hugging me, or lifting me up for a hug!!! I was joined this year by Preston again, who we all were the guest of his friends and our hosts, Mistress Maddie's  #1 Fan, and several other various characters. We had arrived for Bear Week and got right into the swing of things. No rest for the weary on this trip. The title for the post came to me from the comment Anne Marie made yesterday and how true!

The Beach and Nature
 
Provincetown has one of the most beautiful natural beaches. Some views from the house we were in. We even went to see the lighthouse this year and took along a picnic lunch. There was a whale watch again this year, and we also investigated the The Pilgrim Monument  which was built between 1907 and 1910 to commemorate the first landfall of the Pilgrims in 1620 and the signing in Provincetown Harbor of the Mayflower Compact This 252-foot-tall  campanile is the tallest all-granite structure in the United States, and is part of the Provincetown Historic District.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Characters
This year we had the luck to see one of my long time readers again, Pearly Gates, a talented queen from P-town, friends Preston and MM#1 Fan also came along, in addition to friends Scott and Chad, plus 5 other queens all in the same house!!!!!!! The game most nights was who was waking up where and on who!?!  What a riot that was. I also managed to have two tasteful flings, err, I mean, romances!!!!  Even Miss Richfield 1981 and the Dame stopped for a pose with the fabulous scenesters, the Hat Sisters, a Provicetown staple and legends in their own right. I adore me some large chapeaus.  Then there was the joke of catching Chad and Mistress Maddie's #1 Fan in the shower, which I told them paybacks would be hell.. I'm not a queen to be trifled with.... and one of my better sides.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Scenes
 In amongst  some lovely dinners at The Red Inn, The Lobster Pot, Purple Feather, and Ten Tables, we had some wonderful seafood bakes at the house. Then all the nights out! Where I found most of my trouble!!!!! But one most go to the Boat Slip's famous Tea Dance.... and have one or 16 of their Planters Punch! There was plenty of ass slapping, cock-a-tails and some Cuban cigar smoking. And there is always something to be seen when walking around to make one chuckle.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Now as one can see, I will need another vacation to just get over this one. I'm also so sad to leave Provicetown when we depart as everyone gets along so nicely. Even my one transgendered friend who often feels left out of the community when in Philly feels right at home and very comfortable here , which just shouldn't be. After all, we are all one community. When I got back would you believe I had to be reminded what I did for a living and where I worked!?!
 
 Thanks to everybody for their hospitality while in Provincetown....our hosts, Pearly Gates, my two summer romances and all the town folk. It's always such a swell time!
 
Till next year!

43 comments:

  1. Loves the beach pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back finally! Great vacation, but being just in the house full of men would have been a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!
    So many men, so much gin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I can't remember which I had more of. My memory and tongue are a bit fuzzy.

      Delete
  4. Yes.... I was certainly a great time to have you again! Meanwhile were still trying to fill the void of gin and sort your dirty laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a blast! I would love to head up there sometime. And what are those kinky boys doing in the shower? The beach looks dreamy bout now.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, you and tour paybacks. And you thought you had a sore ass last week.....look out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You my friend must be mistaken. That was the blow up doll you can't seem to part with.

      Delete
  7. Ahhhhh, brings back such fond memories of a great town...haven't been in years. But thank God there wasn't more in depth detail of the sex antics, one could get herpes listening to the smut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one often feel the need for a wet wipe while listening to a Mistress story.

      Delete
    2. And don't forget the complementary bag of nuts and a cock-a-tail.

      Delete
  8. You are one lucky bitch to be in a house with such hot boys...as my mind wonders. Love Provicetown and can the Red Inn be any more enjoyable? One of my favorites. Thanks for sharing hon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Miss Dioxide!!!! Thanks for dropping in and how is the air where you are?

      Delete
  9. Looks like another great trip! Is there room in the shower for me? And the only way your swim trunks could be better while in that position would be to add Admittance one !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am to assume you'll be first in line to buy tickets then?

      Delete
    2. How many time must I tell you to stop pestering the boys and that your junk is not to be used for a loofah??????

      Delete
    3. I sold tickets to that, where do you think I got the extra $1.50 from?

      Delete
    4. you fool. $1,50!?! that's highway robbery

      Delete
  10. Welcome back Mistress!!!!! Boy, will be boys, will be boys.....I can just imagine the "in between the lines"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back, how I missed you! What a great time this looks...right balance of queens, men, relaxing time and wild time.... I swear you sure do know how to tire a old bag out from your jaunts!!!! Just lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't take you anywhere....what I have told you about free advertising?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want them to know there is steak for dinner, you gotta let them HEAR THE SIZZLE!

      Delete
  13. Jeez, I've heard of the legendary Hat Sisters but I didn't know they were REAL! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7/30/2013

    I wish I were a lot closer to P-Town. I'd love to go there one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back handsome! I so want to go now! Bear tours? I'd so be taking advantage of those!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know me, I'm adoring all the drag queens!!! And the shower scene ain't bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  17. will i ever get back there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always hope Norma. They still have your bar stool reserved and a peg for your ear drum, not to mention your favorite spot at the dick dock.

      Delete
  18. Welcome back!!!!! Sounds like most indulgent trip! I have always liked the cape and the people on Provincetown, always a interesting mix. And the food!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what a fun looking trip. Your brave to bend over like that on the gay beach! Not that I mind seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Back! Now this looks like good campy fun! Still say it should have been video taped.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I knew this would be a great trip. I so need to make it up there. And if those boys need help with the shaving I'm available. Great summer post.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I see you feel for the old gin fell in the sand trick again. Lucky you didn't get poked!

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for the shout-out, honey! :)

    I saw some tail in one of your pix (hee hee); too bad it's a whale and not a bear!

    all those nice looking menz...HOW do you ever pick just one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why stop at one when you can have them all, I say!

      Delete
  24. First off welcome back!!!! And upon your post I am finally going to P-Town next month!!!!!! I hope im in a bed and breakfast with hot guys in the shower too! Nice posterior by the way.......

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a blast this looks like!!!! Beautiful town and those stories and all you cute boys in one house. I so need a bath now. So glad your back Mistress and those bears stautes crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a trip of fun! I could so use a trip of gun right now.....with some of these personalities.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!