Wednesday, August 7, 2013

HUMP DAY!!!!!

 
Can you believe it's Wednesday already!?! Not that I'm complaining mind ya. Last week, and this week back to work have been very slow.... surprisingly, relieved here, since I've been off so much. Yesterday I was so slow I took a half day, found myself in a square cut and planted myself at the Raven Resort for the afternoon!!! But today is hump day and that means.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
Course I love me some camels. You may even recall when I rode a few......
 
Happy Hump Day Dearies!
 

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/07/2013

    Happy Hump Day! I'm back at work this morning but enjoyed the day off a little too much last night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I take one, or two, of those camels to the dentist with me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have though hump day had another meaning at the Casa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy hump day! I would have expected you to be riding something else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. time is moving way to fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. and just HOW MANY boyz have you humped today?

    if that is you riding that camel, I must say you are quite the handsome guy! the camel, OTOH, is butt-ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH! Perfect for today, and not what I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!