Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday.....the End!

It was back to work today after a most relaxing time at the Woods Campground.........
 
 
Can you believe I didn't wear a picnic cloth top? And that there was no debauchery. And if you believe that one, I'll tell you another! I had a wonderful time and even built a wonderful campfire......
 
 
This was the result after I blew a few gin fueled breaths on it. So was back to work today, and I'm wiped out. I sure hope y'all had a wonderful Monday!! see ya tomorrow!
 
xoxox

12 comments:

  1. DAMN BOY you gots sexy legs! I'm only guessing the weekend, went shall we, say swimmingly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only hoping the cans of Aqua Net didn't go up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. now, I'm not one to gossip, but word has it you looked quite fetching in your sausage smuggling square cuts. How many eyes went missing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We figured you had a good time, we just want to know how many times you dropped the soap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soap dropping is a on going game with him!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous8/05/2013

    I had a great Monday. I bet I probably wore more makeup than you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. about time you went back to work! mistress needs more gin money, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey she hawks the stuff so much, they just fork it over.

      Delete
  7. Was that a relaxing time on your back right? Look at those legs......sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No debauchery? You take us for fools?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexy summer legs you got the mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hate when vacation is over

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!