Thursday, August 22, 2013

Splish, Splash!

YES! YES! YES!
 
It's that time again.....vacation! Yes, another one....and I don't go back to work till after Labor Day! You do know, I confess, I'm like Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous. Remember she worked at a fashion magazine, but most of the time didn't know where she worked, or what she did? Same. She showed up occasionally, made a decision , got free designer gratis and then left. Same. So my first day was all about nothing, and found me poolside on a beautiful sunny day at the Raven Resort......
 
sunning my gams.....
 
 
and enjoying a refreshing cock-a-tail. The drink? A Bad Influence. Last summer I was in the mood for something different, so the cabana bartender, a real sweetie, played around and came up with this for me......hence the name! It's crushed ice, pineapple juice, coconut  rum, Midori, splash of gin and fruit garnish. Refreshing on a hot day....
 

 
And two drinks? I met the acquaintance of some very adorable eye candy, and we just talked all day. Truth be told I think it was the five o clock shadow and the thick black "nerd " glasses that got me, and his smile. We later got  together for dinner, since he is visiting here from right down the road.... Philly, and then had drinks later. We exchanged numbers and promised to say in touch.
 
Some other snaps.....
 
 
the cabana boys, TJ and Brian
 
 
 
I have a thing for pool umbrellas
 
 
 
One of the many New Hope cast. This guy is very colorful and was one of  many of Andy Warhol's club kids. Some days he is a guy, others a woman. And he is full of stories, of course he thinks were still in that time!
 
 
 
 
more eye candy
 
 
 
It was quite a very relaxing day, I set out with no plan, and met some fun, wonderful people. Funny how that happens when you least expect it. Aren't those the best? Today I'm preparing food for dinners to take up to the Pocono's to the Woods Campground where I'll be this weekend. Then back here to the Casa for a day before heading to Rehoboth Beach! And Mahogany Empress, the next post will have Buster!!!!

26 comments:

  1. Those are some of the best days, when you go with the flow aren't they! And loving your sexy legs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you magpie. Am I ready for a Ban de Soleil ad you think?

      Delete
  2. The last thing you need is yet another boy. Can we have some scrapes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to come out there some weekend before summer ends. It always sounds so interesting and looks great. Loving the swim trunks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm like Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous. Remember she worked at a fashion magazine, but most of the time didn't know where she worked, or what she did? Same." LOL I would believe this, and with the drinks! That bartend had your number!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy and toast your tootsies. Abby is looking forward to a Buster post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/22/2013

    That looks like so much fun. I'm jealous! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've only just been awarded the title "Official Infomaniac Hoe" and now you're flitting off.

    I suppose you have to live up to the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Official Infomaniac Hoe! He'll have no problem living up to that!

      Delete
    2. I'll have you know Monique Janthina I have lived up to that title the world over..... times 3!

      Delete
    3. Ms Moorecock, that, I recollect is strike two.

      Delete
  8. we have GOT to get together next month to share that "bad influence"; sounds dee-lish!

    be a good boy in rehoboth; perhaps you will see my boyfriends mark and wayne and ron there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we do, you best be ready...Im a hand full!

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a great day to me! And a drink after you named Bad Influence? How perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And in the summer it one of their best selling drinks now!

      Delete
  10. Nice hairy legs are my weakness! another boy! You go boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have many weakness honey. Last time you saw hairy legs it was around your shoulders I m sure?

      Delete
  11. The perfect way to start a vacation. Nice leg and the gams aren't bad either! New Hope sure does have some colorful people! And that drink...how perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vacations, boys and drinks. You are so predictable....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if your good at something.....it can be tiring. Now since your here Wallingford, help your to the candy dish.

      Delete
    2. Like you, can't eat just one!!!

      Delete
  13. When William and I are in New Hope we always stop at the Raven's Oak Room for cocktails and meet some of the most interesting people. I would love to attend the pool one day. Do they frown on old broads with huge hats? I'm still looking at those sexy legs,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photos and day, but how about a butt shot?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cock tail shot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a nice afternoon, but can we loosen those trunks for you?

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful day...poolside, drinks a new beau....sound like goods day too me!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!