Friday, October 18, 2013

AHS:Coven-Boy Parts

 
Another fine week with American Horror Story. The second installment of Coven was definitely a calmer one, but that doesn’t stop Ryan Murphy from leaving his indelible mark all over it. This episode further sets up the world of present-day New Orleans. Turns out Madame Marie Delphine La
Laurie isn’t the only immortal one lurking in town. And not everyone who died in last week’s episode will remain dead. After this week, I have made my mind up, if I had to be a woman right now, it would be Fiona Goode!!!!! Some  random thoughts and funny quotes I enjoyed from last night....
 

 The last time Ryan Murphy used alligators was in the Nip/Tuck pilot.
 
The world needs a moving gif of Jessica Lange slapping Kathy Bates across the face.
 
“She’s sober.” – Zoe to the investigator, about Madison’s addiction recovery. “Except vodka.” – Madison adds with a smirk.
 
Fiona answering to Marie Laveau, while getting her hair done, in reply to Laveau's question about how long her salon has been there, ''I think when they say good black don't crack, I think they know what their talking about"
 
Marie Laveau to Fiona, "You could offer me a unicorn and shit hundred dollar bills, and I'd never offer you anything more than a headache"
 
“I couldn’t toast a piece of bread with the heat they put on you.” – Fiona chastising Zoe after succumbing to the detective’s questioning.
 
LaLaurie talking to Fiona about her daughters "I loved all my girls, in my own way.Even the ugly one. The moment she came out of my belly, she was a shame to me, she had the face of a damn hippo, but I loved her anyway"
 
Fiona talking to LaLaurie about her personality "You've got a mean streak wider than your backside"
 
 After a fertility meeting with Cordelia and her husband,  the doctor says her outlook is bleak. Hank begs her to use magic to conceive. Cordelia relents, and they cast a spell that involves having sex in a ring of fire with snakes crawling around. Anybody else find that and a naked Josh Hamilton hot? Add this to my bucket list.
 
Is it me,  or is the Fiona Goode, Madame LaLaurie and Maire Laveau  showdown gonna be GOOD!
 
Patti LuPone joins the cast next week! As does some shitless boy flesh for Madison ...next door!

10 comments:

  1. I think Josh Hamilon and I in a circle of fire having sex would work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg could Violet/Zoe and Tate/Kyle ever be together without massacres, death, strange voodoo rituals and stuff?

    No, sure, otherwise it wouldn't be American Horror Story.

    I still would like to see Evan alive for once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica Lange is so fierce! I hope i'm that hot when i'm 64! And the one liners this season are a crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this season so far, but I'm ready for Kathy Bates to get out of that damn huge gown now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna see laLaurie being more evil,, i just love her introduction it will be nice to see more of that sadistic side of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "She dun messed with the wrong witch" is my favorite. Angela Bassett is going to rock this season

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this show and i have a feeling that this season is going to be my favorite yet. Gotta admit though, I'm vastly disappointed that no one has asked, "Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?" yet, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait till Grey Damon starts.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. "she done mess with the wrong witch.." YES Angela! ugghh I can't take the FIERCENESS!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!