Saturday, November 9, 2013

From the Candy Shop

 
 
Not even my best chocolate selection, or the richest of caramels or pralines can compete with this confection, with all of it's undeniable charm, infectious playfulness, good looks and star quality. This week I bring you the perfect candy,  the 36-year-old Canadian actor, Ryan Reynolds, may be Hollywood’s most undersung, unpretentious renaissance man. I have always loved Ryan Reynolds. He’s blessed with the wit of an Oscar Wilde, the looks of a matinee idol, and the soul of an artist— Isn’t it time we took Ryan Reynolds kinda-sorta seriously? Ryan Reynolds has always struggled to find critical acclaim. To me he really is the perfect man, good looking, good fashion sense, great body, sweet demeanor , and a great wicked, sense of humor, and what seems like a all round nice guy. Mistress Borghese Reynolds, has a nice ring.... Let me to my dreams now.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/09/2013

    First!

    I'm taking him home. Good luck getting him back. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought he is handsome, but his silliness and comedic side far make him sex as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so damn sexy. In the Amityville Horror with that rage, I could have put that to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would agree with this choice. He to me is the modern day James Dean, so handsome, and great fashion sense with a pinch of edge. Have you ever seen him in a interview? So nice and funny. Reporters must love their time with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is funny, down to earth, and yes, sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thought he was the sexiest guy ive ever seen, and still do!! man id shagg hiim in a second if he'd cheat with guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a straight guy and I can say that Ryan Reynolds is a complete stud

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always thought he was sexy, especially in Blade Trinity. yummy! I prefer him with the facial hair, even sexier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't think of anyone better to play Green Lantern. Could anything be better than him in the costume, except maybe me getting him out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's gorgeous. and canadian :) Love the photos here, the first one is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ADORE Ryan! He is a great actor I think, not many can do action with a sense of comedy , and looks good in a suit and jeans as well! I might overdose.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!