Saturday, April 26, 2014

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

I am offering up some very chic and decadent eye candy in today's  Candy Shop!!!!! You know, the kind where you can't stop tasting it??? Over all handsome, nice curves and muscle, a mischievous look,then there's that sexy moustache, and enough of a daddy factor to get me purring!!!! I also love a man who has fun with fashion.... And talented too!
 
 
 Douglas Friedman, is one of my favorite photographers. You can see my post here of some of his amazing fashion work. And you so know his work, at least from those hot and zesty Kraft commercials he was the brains behind, with the barely covered hot hunk in various poses and settings. Douglas Friedman was born and raised in New York City in 1972. He studied Anthropology and Documentary Film Making at Occidental College in Los Angeles. Post graduation, Douglas worked for a few years making movies in the film industry. He returned to NYC in the late 90's to begin a serious study of photographic technique and theory. His fascination with architecture and design found its way into his work and shortly thereafter, Douglas was shooting stories for Wallpaper, Domino and Elle Décor magazines. Douglas is a bold-faced name for more than just his photography. As a darling of the young international social set who gravitate towards the worlds of fashion and art, he frequently finds himself on the other side of the lens as well. His charisma and charm are as infamous as his movie-star looks and his signature 70's moustache. Douglas currently divides his time between Los Angeles and New York. www.douglasfriedman.net
 
 

16 comments:

  1. H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-ot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooooh, cream MY jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOF!!!!! That most certainly GOT MY TAIL wagging ;>

    ReplyDelete
  4. He had a paint splatter party and didn't call me??? He is very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4/26/2014

    Are you on Pinterest? You should be, if not, get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a man who hasn't had you purring ? He is rather fetching though isn't he Mistress?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. This will require a extra box to take along, as who doesn't love a little daddy factor?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a pretty rad guy! Love his style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Goodness, he has such a huge swoon factor to him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't be around him much with my hands not being all over him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a drop dead gorgeous daddy!!!!! I am in love with that first picture and the suit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do believe I could have my arm twisted to spend an evening with him......

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is just jaw dropping handsome! I also love his style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! I remember you posting his work. His every wish would be my command.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, now this was a very nice choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!