Thursday, October 2, 2014

I LOVE YOU MR.BUBBLE.......

Well I'm happy to report I am back to the Casa from two days of fun and a bunch of free goodies with my job of showroom visits, holiday kick off meetings and looking head for our spring and summer visual campaigns. Upon getting back I was going to share some of my pictures of what I have been up to at my store, had all this energy, but then just crashed when I got in the door......I instead met Mr. Bubble with a G&T, for a very nice appointment........
 
 
Enjoyed it too...till Ms. Moorecock said 10 suitors were at the door. I said, Oh God. I'm too tired. Send two home. So the Mistress won't be receiving tonight. Check back tomorrow tootes! Or leave a message with Moorecock.


17 comments:

  1. cheese louise, you gotta swat those houseboyz...they're always looking for a free ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the really Mister Bubble, or did you make them the old fashioned way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good game of who sank my battleship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see one of us is having fun tonight. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Send two home" . . . . LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did a expect to see three men in the tub?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you had a nice trip! That scene from the women reminds me of when Crystal Allen says "This place is busier than Grand Central Station."

    ReplyDelete
  8. No receiving? Does it mean you be giving?

    ReplyDelete
  9. At your age, I sure hope you have non-skid mats and grab bars in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, hey, as a old queen, I have to use those non skid mats and gran bars.....otherwise it's a I fallen and can't get up moment.

      Delete
    2. Maddie always finds something to grab onto, doesn't she..???

      Delete
  10. We call a friend of ours mr bubble because he has an amazingly nice bubble butt. Just thought I'd share that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had a long standing affair with Mr.Bubbles every Wednesday night for years.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 10 suitors? You need a bigger bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks more like your face when they say your out of gin.hope you trip was a good one. Free stuff!! What, what, what!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boy, for me to take a bath is a luxury these days! I tried to call, but I see Ms.Moorecock is on the land line.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I were you dear I go lighter on the peroxide.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!