Monday, November 17, 2014

MONDAY MOMENTS

Well, I had a most pleasant surprise this weekend as the Lad made a surprise visit  to the Casa du Borghese!!!! He showed up acting like a pizza delivery boy!!!!! And would you believe we never even left? We didn't eat out? And we didn't even go see any art, or head out to see friends? Nope.....stayed in and had a very relaxing weekend and on Saturday, even slept in till noon!!!!!!!!! But who cared, it felt great!!!!! But of course all good things must comes to an end, and Monday showed up again. But on the bright side, it's only 10 days now till we eat some bird and give some thanks!!!!!
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Never mind Thanksgiving - sounds like you were gobbling a plump cock all weekend, dear. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to think, I saved no room for dessert.

      Delete
    2. And I guessing from both ends!

      Delete
  2. Well, there's nothing I can say after Jon's comment! Glad it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I might have to borrow that outfit in the second to last image in ten days. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would most definitely raise a brow at your dinner!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Abby wants a pilgrim hat now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I search high and low for black labs with hats.......to no avail

      Delete
  5. "We didn't eat out" - each other! yes, I WENT THERE, naughty bitch that I am!

    glad you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well tootes, eating out can come from down below, where there's a special kind of kiss!!!!!! See....i right there too.!

      Delete
    2. And I hear the mistress cleans a bone quite nicely.

      Delete
  6. I too am getting excited for thanksgiving!!!!! Those tables are quite good inspiration for the day. Glad you had a nice weekend, but did you get any rest????????

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have my mouth watering for more. For thanksgiving dinner that is. Yeah. Hope your Monday was a good onešŸ˜ˆ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its that old saying, no rest for the weary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful weekend inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am adoring the pilgrim dogs.........

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!