Sunday, October 4, 2015

BUSTER & CO

Whether Buster Bolfig Borghese is at his city or country house, there is never a dull moment. But I have noticed from the picture the ex-boy toy sends, I have concerns Buster is picking up bad table habits at the city house....
 
Next thing you know, when at the country pied de terre, he'll expect his dinner at the table. Like he would do that.
 
moving on.........
 
When Buster is with his Mistress, he has plenty of play mates, starting with the lovable Lilith, my Aunt and Uncle's Ridgeback/Lab mix.
Lillth is actually on way to the ancestral home, as my aunt and uncle find her hard to handle at their age, with her height and energy. So the Mother has taken her in. Just look at that face will you???
She is definitely a kitchen dog. Where there is cooking...she's there.
 
The other neighborhood Buster is my neighbor's Boston Terrier, who likes to ride in the wheel barrow from time to time......
And has been know to wear the Mistress aviators to be incognito.
The Capital Street Duo's dog Philly!!! The Dame has since gone in to his own business with his talents of a floral designer and is working out of his house. Well one afternoon, he had the whole first floor loaded with white hydrangea, with one narrow walk way. Philly walked thru it, and then couldn't back out, so gave up and just sat. How cute is he?????
I'm betting he'd make a nice accessory to my Cruella Deville one year.
My neighbor Nathan I talked about here and his dog Harvard, who is a Great Dane/Lab mix,is quite full of energy and is still considered a puppy.....
Size doesn't matter with Buster. He plays with him like he's the big dog!
 
If Buster is here when the Lad is in town, Buster gets along very well with Ms.Lucy. They almost look the same......
 
Buster has yet to meet Bella, my friend Eylsa'a Papillion puppy. They will meet on the upcoming Aids Walk. But already the poor thing has picked up on the Mistress's habits.....
 
But truth be told, at the end of the day, Buster enjoys his time with his Mistress most I believe....
or not....
 
Can one really begrudge Buster anything?

26 comments:

  1. Talk about a cutness overload! I do believe though Buster enjoys his Mistress the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Buster enjoys being at the Casa the most, and does he have a place at the dinner table yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does this look like Grey Gardens to you? No, he has no place at the table....at least till I get old and senile.

      Delete
  3. PUPPIES! of course Buster sets the bar though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mistress! That Buster is just to many things!!!!!All these pups are making me melt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the Mistress has already made a bad impression on Bella. She likes them big yo I see! My favorite? Busters' head on your leg. That sums it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buster , as always is beyond adorable. Begrudge him indeed! But Lilith just cracks me up! That name. Philly is just the crème of the crop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Papillion...already the poor thing has picked up on the Mistress's habits..." - snarfing down weenies, eh? don't worry, dear, you are still the club pro! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have you know I have a stall and bar stool with my club name on it!!!

      Delete
  8. buster deserves all the treats! enjoyed all the doggy pictures. :-)
    abby might be jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buster is adorableness personified! Love all the cute doggies Buster gets to play with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! How does Buster sleep like that in the last picture??? That is a content dog I say. Very cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw! What cuties! There must be lots of antics at the country house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Buster sure is a ham and very adorable, Mistress. I love dogs of all kinds and all these dogs are the cutest! Philly could be a grande dame!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are just the cutest pups everrr!!! I too love Buster's head on your leg.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now what,we need here is a reality show of Buster and friends. What a cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All these dogs, Buster included get their way. Alot I bet.my dog Jones is just enthralled by the post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Buster is just delightful! And so lucky to have so many cute and handsome friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next year, I should do matching tin foil hats for the gallery showing.

      Delete
  17. And like your Candy Shop, there is here too a huge cuteness overload.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know why, but Buster and Miss Lucy are making me thirsty for a nip of Jack Daniels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norma, I do believe you may have issues.

      Delete
  19. Buster is of course, ever handsome like his owner, and Lilith makes one melt with one glance. I can't believe Harvard is only a puppy!!!!!!! That's gonna be ALOT of dog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I assume the first picture is from the city house? He can reach the table? Better he has his own seat at the table...more dignified. Very cute playmates too. Ps....LOVE your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Buster is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!