Monday, October 5, 2015

MONDAY MOMENTS

I must say, what a must relaxing weekend I had. Probably the first weekend all to my self, since May or June!!!! It was very rainy, windy and damp...but I didn't care, I was able to lounge around in my briefs, snuggle in blankets, light all the candles, and have a couple oink fests while watching the latest in horror movies for the season. Can I tell you it was heaven? I guess this means I have greeted fall finally with open arms.... warming beverages, sweatpants around the house, and watching the goddess Demeter slowly sending Persephone off departing to the underworld........
 
 
Happy Monday all!!!

13 comments:

  1. loves the gorgeous fall pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the dude and the pie! and a bluecoat G&T (if there is any left after this weekend).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the best images! How nice to have a cozy weekend at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Fall! Leaves change, beverages become warm, hot guys drop trou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its nice to have a lazy, relaxing weekend now and then. But I am NOT ready for fall yet. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. A rainy autumn weekend with candles, warming beverages, and horror flicks? It doesn't get any better than that........

    Love Veronica Lake in her Halloween mode.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post! We like the way Anne Marie thinks those two pictures could be good kinky fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smooches, sweethearts! you bet yer sweet asses mixing those two items WOULD be fun!

      Delete
    2. We now see who all the perverts are. US!

      Delete
  8. I'm am AMAZED you were home relaxing!!!!! Good for you! Your always around people. That steaming coffee looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those gorgeous pictures, but it's too bad I won't see anything like that around my 'hood for another month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fall! Lovely pics Mistress. Glad you had a relaxing weekend at home. The leaves haven't changed here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures. I do think I would like that about the East. Now send me that crème pie and the guy.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!