Tuesday, January 26, 2016

WE CAN'T FORGET THE KINGS

When one hears drag, one automatic thinks Drag Queens. But what of the Drag Kings? While they are not as plentiful as us queens, there are some very interesting ones under our noses.....these Drag Kings may leave you feeling even rather thirsty
 
Landon Cider...A thirst-quenching glass of hotness.....
 
 
Adam All....So nerdy, so hot….

 
Mo.B Dick.....Moody and intense…
 
Vincent Von Dyke....Punk never looked so cool.
 
Murry Hill....the comedian
 
Spiky VanDykie....Those abs ..airbrushed...even better than mine!
 
Gunner Gatlin.....Cowboylishous
 
Devlin Liquor....Dapper king

12 comments:

  1. Never heard of a Drag King, but - what the hell - I'll try anything once. Or twice.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some major packin' going on there! I've seen some great Drag Kings in my time, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've really confused me now - aren't drag kings supposed to be women? They're better looking than Liberace, I'll give them that. If the cowboy asks for your hand in marriage I think you should accept. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, these are women!!!!! If I do accept a proposal you can be my ring bearer, or if you prefer....flower girl.

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh... You're quite right about general public & the use of the word 'drag', it's ALWAYS about men. But this, this is a whole another story. Interesting!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, there more butch than you and I put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suddenly feel the need to buy an airbrush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. I'd heard of drag kings, and seen some old photos from back in the day, but these new ones are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! I have seen and met Murray on several occasions....truly a comic genius. His shows are full of hilarity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, this is the first I've heard them called Drag Kings...(I've not spent much time in the Lesbian community) But, why not? It certainly makes sense. Hugs, my dear mistress!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't they just divine? I could spend the whole day licking caviar off Spiky Vandikie's six-pack!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!