Thursday, August 10, 2017

BEAR CITY

Before you think the Mistress is now in the bear community, I haven't switched sides. The Mistress only like two types of men. Foreign and domestic. A friend of mine sent me the link to this movie, Bear City. When it was being filmed we were present. Bear City takes place, as did it sequels, for half of each film at the glorious Woods Campground that I go to often in the summer up in the Pococno's. I have since watched the films and are they ever funny and cute. The story revolves around Tyler, who is an aspiring actor in his early twenties who has just moved to New York City in an attempt to jump-start his career. Tyler fits in the twink category but finds himself attracted to bears, often large-bodied and, typically, hairy men. After moving in with Fred and Brent, who are looking for a new roommate, Tyler realizes his expectations of sexual escapades are falling far short of what he would have liked, while simultaneously falling for Fred and Brent's muscle-bear friend named Roger. Roger fears judgment for being with someone from outside the community, and hesitates to introduce Tyler to his friends. I remember them filming while at the pool. I will be heading up this weekend again for Illuminations Weekend, their biggest and most beautiful weekend. I will also be meeting reader Cooper who is coming all the way from Louisville to have some fun. The film really captures the feel of the place. And what's not to love about Kathy Najimy I think some readers would most definitely enjoy the films.

17 comments:

  1. Please tell me there is a happy ending in this one!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of these, but yet to see them. The clip got me interested.

    Can you be trusted to take care of Cooper at the Woods Mistress? He's walking into a Venus Fly trap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was in that area of the country, that would be the weekend I'd be heading to the campgrounds. You've always made it seem like a wonderland.
    I shall have to look into the film. If Najimy is in it - what's not to like?
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Foreign and domestic."
    We do have that in common!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to see it, I loved the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does that mean bears are only supposed to be attracted to other bears? That doesn't seem right, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorilla, there are bears who only stick to bears,, but some bears like twinks and some twinks bears. Not mentioning the otters and wolves and foxes! I myself have been cuddled by a bear and a silver fox, and I can say didn't mind it.

      Delete
  7. They get better and better. Can't wait to see this one.

    And I can't wait to meet you again either. I understand the Illuminations is stunning to see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My only real criteria is that the shoulders aren't too narrow and the chest isn't too flat, which I guess includes most body types except twinks, but I don't know if I'd automatically rule them out, especially when I'm horny.

    Excuse the pontificating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That aerial shot of the campground is cool. One can almost whiff the Mistress in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to have sex with some of those bears!! Is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  11. When you say "reader Cooper," do you mean a reader of your blog that you're going to meet from far off lands? That's tremendous. Boy, I miss those days of the blog communities. We used to have a "bleggers" which was like a blogging kegger, only not actual kegs like in college, just tipping back some beers with like-minded writers. The real blegger must go down some day, even if it's in my 40's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kenneth, Cooper is a reader of mine. I have met actually quite a few bloggers and readers. One friend of mine actually had a huge blogger gathering in NYC called The Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend. What a blast! Became very good close friends with several. A real blegger?!?! I love it!!!!!!

      Delete

  12. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!








    ซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...